Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Video Chats

Wow, I did my first real video chat last night. I must be way behind the times since it seems as though almost everyone has done one but me. It took me a while to realize that even though I covered the video window, the camera was still on and the other party could still see what I was doing. Technology... go figure. Anyways, what an awesome way to talk to someone 2/3 of the way across the country. It's like being with that person even though your not. Very cool indeed.

Ok, I know what your thinking... " Video chats are for pervs that do nasty things over the internet." Well my friends, I behaved. Nothing was exposed, nothing naughty was done. I don't see why I would have such a bad reputation. I would never do anything like that, it would be just plain wrong.

I need to get back to work, or at least look busy.

Cheers!

No comments: